Friday, November 25, 2011

Planning

I'm not sure when this not-quite-cold will end – seems like I've been waking up for over a week with more and more phlegm – I mean, really, am I a phlegm machine? Still waiting for that day when I wake up and think oh, yeah, health – although, I guess I've been waiting for that day for at least half of my life, dammit! Maybe just a little more energy, please, more energy?

Today I woke up and it was raining, yes, rain in the desert, what could be better? Snow! Which came next – and then more rain – yes yes, please more rain, please more rain! Dammit, it still feels dry in my apartment – time to put more coconut oil up my nose – of course, I won't need to put oil up my nose when I live in Seattle, right? And, hopefully, there will be way way way way more improvements than that! A few more months to prepare for my book tour, then a few months of travel, and a mid-March arrival in Seattle – that's what I'm predicting, anyway. Planning.

No comments: