Monday, November 14, 2011

Question of the day

It's getting to the point where 5 pm comes around and I already can't function, so exhausted that the exhaustion becomes sadness and then I'm waiting, waiting until it's time to get ready for bed. The only thing I want to do really is to read, but of course I can't read much without hurting my hands. 6:55 pm, and should I get ready for bed? At least I succeeded in going on my second walk before dark, just before dusk actually and the light was so fantastic that everything became beautiful, everything. Maybe 6:55 pm is my new bedtime, when will this end?

And, the question of the day – the next day, that is – do you like how it switches, just like that? A dryness in my throat, almost a dry cough, better make sure that doesn't develop. But right, the question of the day: why is the bloating getting worse? Again. Worse again.

All right, now that that question is out of the way, and I don't have an answer, maybe I can tell you how sunny it is today, and how it's nice to get up a bit earlier, to see the earlier sun. The way it illuminates the pine tree plant in my house, shimmering in different hues of green making one. The light through the skylight in the kitchen, brightening everything, my heart? Pain in my belly, and I will finish cooking.

No comments: