Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another day

Oh, no – another day. What happened to yesterday? Another day. Will I ever understand why I wake up feeling so awful on a day when I didn't actually sleep that badly, or it didn't seem like I slept that badly. Until I woke up.

Today it's raining out, and I'm not sure that I like the rain, even though it's good for the desert, that's for sure, but I'm going to have to get used to a lot more rain, right?

Today's not a good day to judge whether I like the rain – I'm not sure that I like anything today. Another day. Today. Soon I'll be waiting for the bus in the rain, or actually maybe the rain stopped. I'm glad it's cloudy, although this doesn't make me feel less cloudy, which is what I would like.

Tomorrow. I'm already thinking about tomorrow. No, not tomorrow – let's think about today, maybe something good will happen. I'll go to therapy, that will be okay, maybe I'll even feel better, briefly. This feeling-better thing is always so brief, another day.

No comments: