Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Before I leave Santa Fe – a special advance launch for Why Are Faggots So Afraid of Faggots!!!

That's right – come see me read in Santa Fe for the first time – and, bid me goodbye as I prepare my departure: two-in-one, what more could you ask for?

Oh, I know – that the book will be available at this event before anywhere else (a month before the publication date) – it's true! An event not to be missed – here are the details:

Prepublication launch party for Why Are Faggots So Afraid of Faggots!!!
Sunday, January 15, 2 pm
op cit books
930C Baca Street
next door to Counter Culture Cafe)
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505) 428-0321

Please spread the word far and wide – and, if you're a fan of Facebook invites, here you go

1 comment:

furbirdsqueerly said...

Best wishes for the reading and all of the book tour. Come back to us safe. I have my money all saved for your new book. Can't wait as I find this subject to be of mucho interest. Just finished Against equality: Don't Ask To Fight Their Wars and say a BIG YES. Excellent. You know right up this queers alley.

Love and hot kisses to you and HAPPY NEW YEAR too.

Love Richard