Sunday, December 04, 2011

On the verge

Today I woke up much later than usual, so I thought maybe I would feel better, right? More sleep equals more rest, or something like that – wrong! And then, when I go on a walk up night at this time of year, it's nothing but soot in the air, except when one of the 10 million awful old trucks traps me in an alley full of poison – so yes, I'm loving it.

Why did the bloating get worse, puffing up all day long I can see and feel it and I hate it, hate eating, hate walking around, hate sitting down, hate thinking about what am I going to do next, hate wondering when I'll have energy, hate trying to do everything anyway, hate the way the soot surrounds me in my apartment too, always on the verge of a cough and my cold is gone but I'm still on the verge. On the verge of what?

No comments: