Sunday, February 19, 2012

Again

There's a whole story I was planning to write, planning to write right now, but right now I don't think it's possible. Maybe it's possible to start, but my brain just fogged over and I don't know how to turn the defrost on -- I'm not a car, right? Good thing I'm not a car. I don't like cars.

When I woke up I thought yes, this is the day, you know how that works: this is the day when I finally feel human, alive, calm and ready to create. And then I ate, and crashed. Did some laundry. Now I'm sitting here, thinking about the story I was planning to write, planning to write right now I mean I was planning it out in my head, taking my time, thinking there's no rush, all of this happened several years ago and I didn't really write about it then so there's no rush now, right? Except that it's in my head -- I mean, it was in my head. Now I guess it's time to eat, again.

No comments: