Monday, September 17, 2012

A fun event in Seattle on Thursday!

I love anecdotes like these – Tonya Lockyer, director of Velocity Dance Center (where I'm having a fun public conversation on Thursday) told me a few days ago that, when she mentioned the event at two restaurants she ate at in one day, the waiter at each place told her he was reading Why Are Faggots So Afraid of Faggots right now – can you believe it? Maybe I need to go to more restaurants -- if only they served something I wasn't allergic to... In any case, here are the details on Thursday's event, hope to see you there...
 
Speakeasy Roundtable: The Art of Politics + the Politics of Queer
Keith Hennessy & Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore in conversation
Thursday, September 20, 7:30 pm
Velocity Founders Theater
Velocity Dance Center
1621 12th Avenue, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98122
Free – and, even free food at the end! (Donations accepted)
 
And, the Facebook invite
 

No comments: