Monday, December 09, 2013

Just got this email from a very astute reader...

Hi!

I love your website. You are a great writer!

I started Pridezillas.com in July. Pridezillas is a national wedding directory of wedding professionals who support marriage equality. My best friend is gay and we have been friends for over 16 years. The thought of him facing any negativity while planning his big day spurred me to start the site to help all same sex couples find wedding vendors that are welcoming and excited to work with them.

I wanted to see if you were interested in guest blogging any time on our site or possibly blogging about our site on your site.

Let me know your thoughts or if you want to chat over the phone next week for more info.

Thank you!

3 comments:

kayti said...

Maybe these people can come along when you purchase my engagement ring. They can tell us where to register for all our wedding gifts.

kayti said...

Have you called them already ? Perhaps they can help you set up your pottery barn registry

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Kayti, your Pottery Barn engagement ring is in the mail!!!

Love –
mattilda