Thursday, December 19, 2013

Surprise reading in Chicago on Friday, December 7, 7 pm....

I know there’s some horrible consumer holiday coming up. I’m taking a train to avoid it, but I know I won’t be able to avoid it. People will be saying Merry. Merry. But, there’s good news. After everyone gets their Gucci, Godiva, and God, I will be in Chicago, and I will be doing a surprise reading, hosted by Jessa Crispin, editor of Bookslut and Spolia. It will be a salon at 5954 N Lakewood Avenue, in Edgewater (two blocks from the Thorndale L stop), 7 pm on Friday, December 27. Yes, I said a salon. I will be reading. Jessa Crispin will be reading, Charles Blackstone will be reading. Zak Mucha will be reading.  In addition to refreshing words, there will be other refreshments. We will talk. There will be an exchange of ideas. Hope to see you there!

No comments: